Gorakshasidhi holds a strong hand on installations of the Solar system for the customers with the
features like High Technology, Easy to handle & Low maintenance. Based on the customer’s locality,
we design and supply the product -
Gorakshasidhi team implements the following steps while installation of a Solar System–
1) Site Identification – Identifying a Suitable Site for Building the Solar System is must. Our team always take a complete note of the Area before installing any solar system.
2) Preliminary Financial Analysis – Preliminary Financial Feasibility is also a mandatory task before doing the solar system installation. Our expert team identifies the inputs like the Land Costs, Solar Insolation, Interconnection possibility with the Power Grid Operator.
3) Basic Engineering Design/Technology Selection – An Engineering Layout is prepared along with the Selection of the Technology and Vendors of Solar Equipment.
4) Power Purchase Agreement – A Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) needs to be signed with the Power Utility who will buy the Electricity.
5) Testing and Connection to Grid – After the Solar System is built, Testing of the Plant has to be done before it is connected to the Power Grid.
6) Ongoing Maintenance – A Solar System has a life of between 25-30 years and requires minimal maintenance and monitoring. Gorakshasidhi takes care of complete maintenance at customer site.
Our professionals make use of up to date technology in providing Solar System Installation Service. We ensure timely delivery and our service is highly reliable and is cost effective.