Generating or selling Electricity is not allowed without Government Permission.
Gorakshasidhi provides the assistance for getting the subsidy scheme of Government under
IREDA (Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd.)
Supply of electricity is quite unreliable in most parts of India. Due to increase in scheduled and
un-scheduled power cuts in most of the cities in India, interest in using electricity generated
through alternate sources has also increased. Gorakshasidhi, promotes the electricity generation
using solar energy through the subsidy from Government of India.
As part of this mission, we have initiated a subsidy scheme to help individuals and organizations procure these Solar Energy Systems at reduced capital costs. The scheme is being implemented by IREDA (Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd.) through NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
1. Selection of right manufacturer/supplier from whom the purchase of the Solar system
can happen. The manufacturer/supplier should be a MNRE (Ministry of New and
Renewable Energy) approved manufacturer/supplier.
2. To avail the subsidy, business need to have an account with a scheduled commercial bank or a regional rural bank.
3. To obtain the loan one has to submit the quotation and the documents available from the vendor.
4. After processing the loan and verifying all the documents, the banks provide loan and the documents are sent to NABARD for release of subsidy.
5. The banks have the right to recall the subsidy in case they observe that the subsidy is misused.